19 Quotes to live by in 2019!
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always loved quotes. I read them all the time, screenshot them, re-pin and save them. Maybe I am a little obsessed.
As I recently turned 19 years old, I’ve decided to share 19 quotes to live by! I tried to cover as many categories as I could, from success quotes to friendship ones, from positivity to relationships ones. I do believe that all of these 19 sayings are indeed true and their meaning is very powerful.
Here are 19 quotes to live by!
I have asked people around me for different quotes they find inspirational, along with ones I like myself and I gathered them into this one post. Most of them are not basic quote-like looking. I picked the most unconventional ones, the ones that hopefully will make a change in your life and perspective.
1. One of my favourites. It is a reminder to aspire to greater things than validation from the people around you. Things as integrity and compassion are more important than being relevant or accepted by others.
2. Do it for your inner peace, even if they don’t deserve forgiveness!
3. I saved this on instagram a while back. Self awareness and self love are a great combo. How else would you change for the better and evolve if you are not aware of yourself?
4. Exactly! Don’t feel guilty for staying inside on a Friday night doing your homework, finishing an assignment or reading a new book. These types of activities are part of your life aswell so there is nothing you are missing out on!
5. I mean, if there is nothing you can do about it, why spending so much time stressing over it? Don’t focus on what you can’t change and look for the things you can make better within yourself. This will keep you on the positive side of life.
6. The possibility of something not working out doesn’t count as a reason not to go for it. There is always something to win when you step out of your comfort zone.
7. This is why it is important to get to know someone before you start judging them.
8. Create your habits in a responsable way. They are in a tight connection with your future and once you form a habit, it is a lot of work to break it.
9. Pretty self explanator . It doesn’t matter how much you want something, if it is not meant to be, it won’t happen and in the end, the Universe has your best interest in mind. Maybe some things are not good for you – try to look at life this way.
10. Almost everything! So stop worrying and start figuring stuff out. And if it does happen not to find a solution, go back at quote no. 5 .
11. You get to a point in your life when you are over all the gossip and judgement. You start to dream about doing big things, achieving your dreams and looking for happiness. This is when you should surround yourself with people with visions and goals.
12. I mean, you can’t always do what you want. Sometimes you have to be disciplined and to actually work toward achieving your goals, even if you don’t feel like doing anything that day.
13. All I can say is – be kind. Really! It is everyone’s responsibility to show some appreciation and sympathy from time to time.
14. It is normal to be sad sometimes, but don’t let that sadness affect your future. You can still take care of yourself, while going through a rough time. Your sadness should not have consequences on your future happiness.
15. It is what it is. Attract good things by being positive. Maybe you can’t be happy all the time, but at least you can try!
16. Nobody wants to go through bad times, but it is inevitable. The least you can do is to collect the lessons and grow through what you go through.
17. This applies to pretty much everything and everyone in your life. You will find time to work on something or talk to someone, if it is important enough for you. If not, you will start finding excuses and you will actually believe them.
18. What about avoiding conversations about the things we don’t like, or the things that make us mad or sad? Talk about your passions, your favourite after school activity or your favourite coffee. Stop discussing what you dislike about other people or their dreams and start appreciating the things that make you happy
19. As the quote says, be strong enough to stand alone – stop holding onto toxic people for the fear of feeling lonely. Also be smart enough to know when you need help – become aware of the parts you need to work on and be brave enough to ask for it – don’t feel weak for asking for advice. We could all use a little help sometimes.
In no way I am saying I religiously respect all of these, but I cannot deny the fact that they are indeed true. If at least one of these 19 quotes will make a good change in the way you handle life, I am more than happy.
There is always room for improvements and we are all still learning, but isn’t this the fun part about life? 😉
Check out 18 things I’ve learned in 18 years by clicking here.
Pin this on Pinterest!